Verdala International School seeks to employ teachers who meet the following minimum criteria. Only apply if you meet all criteria.
- Hold a bachelor degree in a subject area relevant to the advertised position.
- Hold a teacher license/certificate from a recognized government authority.
- Have experience of or can demonstrate an understanding of international education.
- Have experience teaching an enquiry based curriculum.
- Are internationally minded.
- Have education values which complement the VIS Vision, Mission and Educational Philosophy.
- Have an official police check document from all countries worked in.
- Have a valid passport and are eligible to receive a Malta work permit and residency visa.
To apply for an available position, please contact email@example.com. Applicants should send the following information in one PDF file:
- A letter of application for the specific posted position.
- A current CV including contact information for at least three relevant references.
- Three written letters of reference from recent employers.
- A video or photos of you teaching is encouraged but not required.
Current Openings - September 2017 Start Date
The closing date will be once a suitable candidate has been found.
Elementary School positions
Secondary School positions
Verdala International School is an official member of The Principals’ Training Center for International School Leadership.