Our Guiding Statements
To be the international school of choice, celebrating diversity, empowering and inspiring future generations.
At VIS we strive to ensure that all of our students become knowledgeable, inquisitive and ethical contributors to our world.
Our Educational Philosophy
- To prepare our students to be ready for tomorrow’s world by encouraging learning through inspirational education using 21st century learning methods.
- To create a unique environment where each student can grow and discover their true potential.
- To promote an enquiring mind with a thirst for knowledge.
- To embrace diversity in our multi-cultural society.
- We trust that a caring inclusive community will help build a sense of self-worth and a profound respect for others.
Our Student Profile
Students at VIS have an understanding of concepts, ideas and issues across a broad range of disciplines with global and local significance.
Students at VIS participate in their learning by exploring a variety of situations with courage and an open mind. They are reflective and appreciate diverse points of view.
Students at VIS act with integrity and honesty. They demonstrate a strong sense of justice and fairness by respecting individuals, communities and the environment.
Students at VIS actively pursue opportunities to contribute responsibly to their local and global communities.