Welcome to our After School Programme 2016/2017
The After School Activities Programme provides a wide range of activities and opportunities for our students. Our Verdala teachers run many activities and we have engaged a number of outside providers who have diverse and innovative activities to offer.
Registrations are accepted on Monday 9th January between 9.00 and 10.30am in the Elementary Library.
Please click HERE to see a list of activities and providers. Other activities may be added at a later date.
1. All activities will be subject to a minimum number of participants enrolling, in order for the activity to run, usually 6 students. Maximum number of students depends on the activity.
2. ASP activities will commence on Monday 9th January for the duration of approximately 10 weeks per term.
3. Payments for ASA’s must be made in full, in advance, of the programme. Once your child’s place has been confirmed, the direct online payment facility will be available. The Coordinator will forward this at registration.
4. A Parent/ Guardian consent form is available for you to print out and fill in. This should be submitted with payment for the activity.
5. Unfortunately school transport is not available after ASA sessions/classes are finished. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure that his/her child is picked up at the prescribed time.
6. If your child is unable to attend an after school activity session, please inform the provider/coach personally; contact details should be shared at the commencement of the first session. This avoids any unnecessary waiting time or confusion. Attendance is taken for all students enrolled in an ASA.
7. Where possible, sessions that are missed due to school functions etc. may be rescheduled but this is not guaranteed.
8. In the event that a child is withdrawn from an activity midterm, payments will not be refunded.
9. Homework Clubs and most academic After School Activities are subject to a charge of €60 per term, (6x10 weeks) as standard. Exceptions are due to extended times or material usage.
10. Information re off- campus packages, please ask the Activities Coordinator. Please be advised that these activities are being provided by private contractors who bear full responsibility and liability for those programmes.
11. The Activities Coordinator’s Office is located in the High School and can be contacted through the school office. For enquiries, please e-mail email@example.com.